Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Feb. 15, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, at 4 p.m.
Updated Feb. 14, 2018
- Safety Briefing
- Roll Call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the January 11, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes and the February 15, 2018 Agenda
- 2018 SD-3: Access to Credit Markets Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6230
- SD-13: Stakeholder Outreach and Communication Policy Revisions – Resolution No. 6231
- Nebraska City 1 Furnace Lower Slope Tubing Materials Contract – Resolution No. 6232
- 2018 Spring Transmission Construction Contract – Resolution No. 6233
- 15kV Outdoor Metalclad Switchgear Contract – Resolution No. 6234
- 2018 Standing Committee Assignments – Resolution No. 6235
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- Corporate Officer Compensation: Mr. Mo Doghman, Vice President Energy Delivery – Resolution No. 6229
- 2018 SD-1: Strategic Foundation Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6236
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.