Advanced Rooftop Unit Controller (ARC) Rebate Program
Increase your RTU's efficiency and save.
OPPD now offers rebates for retrofits added to existing RTU's by a qualified Trade Ally.
Apply for Rebate
- New technology added to ARCs increases energy efficiency 28% to 68%
- 40% average demand reduction
- Up to 70% reduction in system cycling
- Maintains occupant comfort
- ARCs must be 20 tons or less and properly maintained
- A 3-year maintenance agreement on each ARC is required
- Must partner with an ARC Trade Ally
- Must be an OPPD business customer with an account in good standing
Many answers to questions regarding the ARC Rebate Program may be found in the ARC FAQs, or email BusinessRebates@oppd.com.
If you are a contractor and would like approval to work on ARC projects, review the requirements and available training.
- Select an approved Trade Ally to complete an ARC audit and proposal at no cost or obligation
- Download ARC Rebate Application for the person or company receiving the rebate and submit to OPPD for pre-approval
- Review Terms and Conditions and ARC Rebate Reference Sheet
- Receive project approval from OPPD via email
- Complete ARC device installation within 90 days of approval
- Submit itemized trade ally invoice to OPPD within 30 days of project completion
- Receive rebate check
Choose an ARC Trade Ally
Trade Allies are contractors that have been approved by OPPD to work on ARC incentive projects. These companies have completed OPPD training and will provide ARC audits and proposals at no cost or obligation. They will also complete all documentation needed for the incentive.
Apply for Rebate